Compuware Adds Business Analytics, Mobility Improvements to Changepoint
Integrates advanced business analytics, offering increased transparency and visibility into big data.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Compuware Corporation has updated its professional services automation (PSA) and project portfolio management (PPM) solution, Changepoint by adding business analytics, enhancing mobility, and improving usability in core areas.
Leading services and IT organizations leverage business information to shape strategy, drive decision making, and align activity with business direction and priorities.
To enable services and IT organizations to gain advantage from the wealth of data they collect, Changepoint now delivers advanced business analytics from a leading third-party vendor seamlessly in its solution. Enhanced business analytics provide increased transparency and visibility into the large volumes of data generated by services and IT organizations, enabling executives to more easily generate metrics and monitor the key performance indicators vital for sustained business growth.
This offering, fully integrated within Changepoint provides:
- Enhanced reporting usability and flexibility
- Active offline reporting
- Microsoft plug-in support
- Evolving library of reports and dashboards to accelerate time to value
- Respect for Changepoint's robust security model and extensible data model
Today's business users are increasingly mobile -- working from anywhere in the world on a device of their choosing, and they have a growing reliance on these mobile devices to perform business tasks. With the increased adoption of tablets in the business world, busy executives now have critical business information at their fingertips. Smartphones and tablets also help services team members working on customer sites to stay connected to the business and manage daily tasks. Building on its mobility strategy, the latest edition of Changepoint now offers:
- Changepoint on the Tablet offers several benefits for executives, who can now
- View Changepoint dashboards and portlets, access approvals and participate in workflows
- View key business metric analytics with the ability to drill through to information such as project/customer profiles
End users can now
- Enter time and expense information
- View Changepoint dashboards and portlets, access approvals, and participate in workflows
- View key business metric analytics with ability drilling through to such elements as project/customer profiles
Expense entry is new in Changepoint Smartphone, including the ability to attach pictures of receipts.
More information is available at www.compuware.com/changepoint.