Attivio’s AIE 3.0 Enables Advanced Information Access
Unified information access platform with full SQL and ODBC connectivity seamlessly adds context from unstructured content to big data, business intelligence, and analytics.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Responding to increasing demand for an advanced unified information access platform that complements and extends existing BI and big data technologies, providing access to diverse information, Attivio today announced its Active Intelligence Engine (AIE) 3.0. AIE is a powerful UIA platform for rethinking business challenges, reframing approaches, and solving problems previously thought to be impossible.
Attivio’s Active Intelligence Engine seamlessly unifies disparate content and data, so companies across a wide range of industries can address their most daunting “imagine-if” business challenges.
Examples of Attivio’s organizational impact across multiple vertical industries include:
- Helping a leading global bank mitigate risk and reduce exposure to fines and penalties, reducing cash reserve requirements by $50 million
- Working with a government agency and predictive analytics partner to identify individuals who might be inclined toward high-risk behavior
- Providing an institutional investment firm with a multi-channel/multi-device application for accessing proprietary research anytime, anywhere
- Enabling analysts at a leading investment firm to quickly access the company’s entire research and time-series data library, identifying new market correlations and lucrative investment opportunities
- Powering a nationally recognized charity’s donor dashboard, integrating donation data, demographics, emails, and charity profile documents, to identify level of engagement and specific charitable interests for highly personalized donor communications with significantly increased response
- Cutting a life sciences research firm’s time to market from 12 months to just 3
- Providing a full UIA platform for a global manufacturer with hundreds of millions of documents, terabytes of data and more than 400,000 staff and partners
Despite BI’s advances, companies continue to struggle with responding quickly to a continuously evolving information landscape and the need for ease of information access business users require. Big data technologies address sheer volume but not the variety, velocity and complexity now referred to as extreme information.
Attivio AIE 3.0 gets to the heart of these problems by supporting the right information access method for every user in the enterprise -- search queries and role-based dashboards for mainstream business users, existing BI investments for power users, and new applications that blur the lines between these worlds. AIE 3.0 delivers insight and access into the business activity that is most important to each user’s particular function and corporate directive.
Attivio AIE 3.0 provides:
- SQL via ODBC and JDBC to seamlessly add unstructured content and text analytics to any existing BI infrastructure
- Active Dashboard Tookit for rapid creation of unified discovery-enabled analytic dashboards
- Dynamic integration of sources such as SharePoint, Documentum, and Exchange
- Google-like searchability, as well as SQL-powered dashboards
- Schema-free design that dramatically reduces the time to onboard new sources
More information is available at www.attivio.com.