2010 TDWI Salary, Roles, and Responsibilities Report
The TDWI Salary, Roles, and Responsibilities Report provides an overview of compensation, roles, responsibilities, skills, experience, training, and job satisfaction of industry professionals, and also takes an in-depth look at the profiles of 10 specific industry roles.
This report is an exclusive TDWI Member benefit.
What's in the report?
- Salary Trends
- Bonus Trends
- Salary Breakdowns
- Salary by Gender, Age, and Experience
- Job Satisfaction
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- BI Director
- Decision Support (BI) Architect/Developer
- BI Program Manager
- Data Acquisition (ETL) Architect/Developer
- Lead Information Architect
- Technical Architect/Systems Analyst
- BI Project Manager
- Data Analyst/Modeler
- Business Requirements Analyst
- Business Sponsor