SwiftKnowledge Provides Web-Based, Ad Hoc Business Intelligence Capabilities
SwiftKnowledge for the Enterprise provides performance, scalability, and security with rapid deployment
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
SwiftKnowledge, LLC, a Web-based business intelligence (BI) software provider, has released SwiftKnowledge for the Enterprise designed for interactive, high-volume use by non-technical business users and leverages a Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services data infrastructure.
SwiftKnowledge for the Enterprise is based upon SwiftKnowledge’s BI platform, which powers BI applications that deliver an ad-hoc analysis experience to users in Web time via a zero-footprint Web deployment. With its Interactive Data Streaming (IDS) and Component-Level Security (CLS), the SwiftKnowledge platform provides a BI user experience featuring patented performance, scalability and security.
With SwiftKnowledge for the Enterprise, both technical and non-technical users can securely access unified information that may be located across multiple repositories and data systems. They can easily configure custom analytical views, threshold-driven alerts, and visually appealing executive dashboards that simplify their unique reporting and analysis needs without requiring IT or developer assistance.
In addition, users can easily share the configurable views and analyses they create without needing additional downloads or software licenses. Enterprise users also can utilize SwiftKnowledge’s advanced predictive modeling and data mining capabilities to develop advanced BI applications such as a product recommendation engine based on customer profiles or a model for understanding the impact of different market variables on financial outcomes.
Other benefits of SwiftKnowledge technology include:
- Rapid deployment: The entire SwiftKnowledge platform is 100 percent browser-based, with no downloads or plug-ins to complicate deployment to end-user computers or mobile devices.
- Ad-hoc analysis in “Web time”: In-memory technology allows large numbers of SwiftKnowledge users to get answers to ad hoc analyses within seconds, enabling greater interactive data exploration.
- Easy integration with a variety of applications: The SwiftKnowledge look-and-feel and functionality can be easily, extensively customized to seamlessly integrate any part of the platform with in-house, commercial on-premise, or software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications or appliances.
- Granular security: SwiftKnowledge CLS delivers targeted content, features, and functionality according to a user’s role and profile, and secures data granularly down to the individual cell, for dramatically enhanced security and flexibility.
- Increased scalability at a decreased cost: SwiftKnowledge IDS uses virtual and physical tables combined with a proprietary packet engine to deliver extremely high performance and scalability while using less hardware than other solutions, an approach that minimizes hardware expenses for both in-house and cloud computing deployments.
Offering low user support and administration costs, SwiftKnowledge’s speed and simplicity allows users to perform ad hoc analysis without the traditional dependence on expensive BI customization and support specialists.
SwiftKnowledge for the Enterprise is available now via traditional software appliance licensing or subscription-based pricing. More information is available at swiftknowledge.com.