Six Ways to Accelerate ROI from Data Warehouse and Data Lake Modernization
Webinar Speaker: David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
Date: Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Cloud computing has never been more popular, but simply migrating to the cloud does not automatically deliver a return on investment (ROI). Organizations need to modernize data integration and management rather than carry over outmoded practices.
Migrating to the cloud offers a golden opportunity to solve problems such as fragmented data silos, chaotic data integration and data pipeline development, and too much manual coding. The ease with which business units can spin up cloud services could make these problems worse. Organizations need to establish the right strategy to avoid pitfalls and accelerate ROI.
Join this TDWI webinar to learn six ways to accelerate ROI from data warehouse and data lake modernization. Big factors driving modernization are intelligent data integration and management using artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities and cloud-native serverless computing. We will discuss how AI-infused, serverless cloud computing enables organizations to improve scalability, agility, and performance with data warehouses and data lakes.
This webinar will discuss:
- Establishing a unified data architecture to support all types of workloads with scalable, cloud-native processing
- Using metadata intelligence to overcome data quality problems and deliver richer, more complete data
- How to gain end-to-end integration of data pipeline and preparation processes
- Adapting data integration for easier data access in hybrid, multicloud environments
- Solving governance and data lineage challenges
- How AI-infused modernization increases trust, scalability, and agility