Accelerate Time to Value with Enterprise Data Preparation
Webinar Speaker: David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
More than ever, individuals across organizations need the right data, at the right time, at the right moment. Yet, it’s challenging to ensure that users and AI/ML programs are working with quality, trusted, properly operationalized data. Data continues to proliferate in volume and diversity, including in new data silos on multiple cloud platforms. Digital transformation is rapidly generating new data types while increasing the business-critical role of data management. Users are struggling to find all the data they need for analytics, AI/ML, and BI—and organizations are struggling to operationalize and govern it.
These factors put pressure on data preparation: i.e., all the steps for getting data from source systems through profiling, quality, and transformation into a usable, governed state. Join this TDWI webinar to learn how your organization can accelerate time to value with enterprise data preparation. Self-service is critical for user agility, but users’ satisfaction can be improved by deploying modern enterprise data preparation and enterprise data catalogs. This webinar will cover eight essential steps for a successful strategy.
- How to increase data trust by improving data quality through enterprise data preparation
- Methods for enhancing operationalization by integrating data preparation with DataOps
- Why establishing an enterprise data catalog can make it faster and easier to govern, manage, and discover data
- Best practices for increasing the value of cloud data lakes with enterprise data preparation
- How to modernize enterprise data preparation to accelerate data pipelines for analytics and AI/ML use cases