Modernizing Data Architecture With Streaming CDC
TDWI Speaker: David Loshin, President of Knowledge Integrity
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Expanding analytics requirements have increased the appetite for massive data volumes. However, these data flows can create bottlenecks, preventing timely and modern analytics innovations such as machine learning.
This is where streaming Change Data Capture (CDC) comes in. By using CDC to power next-generation streaming environments, we can reconfigure data architectures to enable efficient, scalable and real-time data integration that protects production workloads. In this webinar, we will discuss the market need for streaming CDC, how it differs from other techniques, and use cases and case studies.
Attendees will learn about:
- Real-time CDC and data integration
- CDC’s foundational role in the modern data architecture
- Synchronizing the data lake/cloud with CDC
- CDC’s complementary role in stream environments
- Facilitating data services with CDC