Achieving Integration Agility, Scale, and Simplicity via Cloud-Based Integration Platform-as-a-Service
TDWI Speaker: Philip Russom, Senior Research Director for Data Management
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Many firms have mandates to move to clouds, control IT costs, integrate disparate applications, deliver data-driven solutions faster, and provide integration infrastructure for hybrid data ecosystems.
Organizations facing any combination of these changing business and technical requirements are realizing that their traditional—and often deeply embedded—on-premises integration solutions are not a good fit for a fast-paced IT landscape or complex hybrid environments.
As a result, modern cloud-based integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) has emerged to address today’s requirements. This new platform type seeks to provide the agility, scale, and simplicity that enterprises require, but one size does not fit all.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The state of modern cloud-based application integration and data integration solutions
- How they provide agility, scale, simplicity, economy, and future-proofing
- What the latest requirements are and how a cloud-based integration platform addresses them
- Real-world use cases for clouds and iPaaS
- What the future holds for clouds and iPaaS
Philip Russom, Ph.D.