Harnessing the Power of Embedded Analytics for Financial Services
TDWI Speaker: David Stodder, TDWI Research Director
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Firms in financial services and many other industries are under pressure to improve efficiency, productivity, and decision-making power. For both daily operational and strategic decisions, organizations need to draw insights quickly from quality data so that they can understand and act on changes in markets, regulations, operations, customer behavior, fraud patterns, and the competitive landscape. Financial services firms need to be smarter and faster to survive in an industry where business models are changing and old ways of managing risk are out of date.
Unfortunately, the traditional separation between business applications such as customer relationship management (CRM) and tools and applications for business intelligence (BI) and analytics can be a barrier to improvement. The dislocation between the two worlds increases latency between insight and action. Gaps between them expose processes to errors and mean less transparency into how analytics were developed and applied.
Embedded BI and analytics is the alternative. Join this TDWI Webinar and learn why you should tighten integration so that BI and analytics can truly be the brains inside business applications. The embedded approach is becoming increasingly relevant for financial services firms and other organizations as they develop strategies for automating decisions and actions and also need to collect, analyze, and visualize data faster.
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- How to take advantage of technology trends toward embedded BI and analytics
- How embedded BI and analytics can reduce data latency and increase data quality for users and business applications
- How the embedded approach can help financial services firms improve actionable insight into customers, operations, performance, and meeting regulatory requirements
- How to use embedded BI and analytics to manage risk and fraud, increase efficiency, and more
- How to choose the right tool for embedded BI and analytics