Data Exploration and Discovery: A New Approach to Business Analytics
TDWI Speaker: Colin White, President and Founder of BI Research
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Big data and advanced analytics extend the traditional BI environment with new analytics solutions that enhance business decision making and operational efficiency. Examples of solutions include support for new analytics-driven operational applications, analytics accelerators, data transformation hubs, and investigative computing platforms.
This Webinar focuses on one of these solutions—the investigative computing platform—and how it can be used for data exploration and discovery against both existing and new data sources. Such platforms provide powerful new capabilities that enable organizations to evaluate the value and quality of structured and multi-structured data and create new and enhanced analytics for a wide range of business applications.
In this this Webinar, you will learn about:
- The business value of big data and advanced analytics, beyond the hype
- The role of the investigative computing platform
- Using investigative computing for data exploration and discovery
- Business benefits and use cases for data exploration and discovery
- Technology approaches and requirements