Developing Better Customer-Facing Analytics
TDWI Speaker: Lyndsay Wise, Industry Analyst
Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
The vast amount of information now available to organizations is spurring a push toward leveraging data to understand customers more completely. Organizations can gain insights from the data they collect, but developing higher retention and better competitive advantage also means providing customers with access to the analytics that apply to them. This is becoming prevalent in vertical markets such as data service providers, education, health care, utilities—the list is endless.
Although developing customer-facing analytics is becoming a goal of many organizations, doing so effectively can be challenging because it requires a mindset that is different from the one required to create internal business intelligence applications.
This Web seminar will focus on what is required to create better customer-facing analytics to increase customer value, and includes:
- Why customer-facing analytics is important
- New trends that make customer-facing analytics an essential consideration
- Understanding the unique requirements of the customer
- The technical requirements to make it happen and any differences that exist in relation to internal analytics
- Common metrics created and deployment methods
- Technology and information sources to make it easier for organizations to leverage customer-related data