Data Visualization and Discovery for Better Business Decisions
Data visualization and visual data discovery can enable diverse types of users—from data scientists working with big data to nontechnical business managers and frontline users—to see significant trends and patterns in data that they would have struggled to see in voluminous tabular reports and spreadsheets. As big data volumes grow and organizations seek to integrate diverse and complex information, users’ ability to comprehend information quickly and put it to productive use hinges on data visualization.
The evolution of business intelligence technology is enabling richer and more exciting presentation of data for operational alerting, dashboards, and deeper analytics. The availability of new data types, such as geospatial data, is also increasing the potential of data visualization to give users multiple views and angles on integrated data sources.
Join this TDWI Webinar and learn how data visualization and discovery are enabling organizations to make better business decisions. We’ll report on the recently released TDWI Best Practices Report: Data Visualization and Discovery for Better Business Decisions, which features insights from an extensive research survey and interviews with users and industry experts. This Webinar will help you plan and execute the development, deployment, and implementation of data visualization and visual data discovery technologies as part of your BI strategy.
You will learn:
- Why data visualization and discovery are important for many kinds of business decisions
- How performance dashboards fit with visual data discovery
- The role of advanced visual data analysis for big data, geospatial analysis, and more
- Key technologies for supporting advanced visualization and visual discovery
- Techniques and best practices based on real-world implementations