Achieving Greater Agility with Business Intelligence and Analytics
Delivering value sooner and being adaptable to business change are two of the most important objectives today in developing and deploying business intelligence (BI) and analytics. Organizations are under pressure to adjust strategies and tactics to fast-changing markets and economic situations, and they are depending on BI and analytics to help them make good decisions. In addition, as more users are exposed to BI and analytics tools, the more they want in terms of functionality, data access, and other capabilities. IT organizations, used to long “waterfall” development cycles, are struggling to keep up—and are hearing loud and clear from users that they want an end to the frustration.
“Agility” is about being flexible and responding quickly to change. However, it has been difficult to increase the agility of BI, analytics, and data warehousing systems through traditional development cycles. Fortunately, technology and methods are changing. Agile development methods are in vogue. Tools and applications are rapidly improving in terms of self-service features and the availability of prebuilt components. Cloud BI and analytics services are giving organizations additional options for gaining value sooner.
Join this TDWI Webinar and discover best practices and experience-based guidance for improving flexibility and speeding the delivery of value with BI and analytics. This Webinar is based on TDWI’s recently released Best Practices Report, Achieving Greater Agility with Business Intelligence and Analytics, which brings together insights from an extensive research survey and interviews with users and industry experts in agile development methods, cloud-based services, and cutting-edge BI and analytics technologies. This Webinar will help you plan and execute BI and analytics to enable greater business agility and responsiveness to change.
You Will Learn:
- Why organizations need greater BI and analytics agility
- Why making faster delivery, better quality, and cost reduction top priorities will increase the success of BI and analytics
- How agile development methods can help improve BI and analytics agility
- The role of BI and analytics cloud services in offering faster time to value
- Resolving people and organizational issues on the path to greater agility
- How demand for increased agility is shaping the future of BI and analytics
- Best practices, guidelines, and case study examples