CBIP Preparation for the Information Systems Core Exam
Duration: Half Day Intensive Exploration
Prerequisite: This course assumes a working knowledge of information systems.
This course is designed for those who already have knowledge and experience in the field of information systems but would benefit from an interactive and informative review prior to testing. You’ll get ready to test through discussion, review of concepts and terminology, and sample exam questions. A CBIP-certified instructor who has experienced the examination process and can share tips and techniques to improve your performance on the exam will lead this class.
You Will Learn
- Concepts and terms used in the exam
- Technology and business
- Application system
- Data management
- Systems development
- What constitutes the complete body of knowledge for the exam
- How to assess your knowledge and skill related to the body of knowledge
- What to expect during the examination process
- Techniques to improve your performance when taking the exam
- Everyone seeking CBIP certification (the Business Core Exam is one option for the required “core” exams for all CBIP specialties)