CBIP Preparation for the Data Integration Exam
Duration: Half Day Intensive Exploration
Prerequisite: This course assumes a working knowledge of information systems, data warehousing, and systems analysis.
This course is for those who already have DW knowledge and experience but would benefit from an interactive and informative review prior to testing. You’ll get ready to test through discussion, review of concepts and terminology, and practice with sample exam questions. A CBIP-certified instructor who has experienced the process and can share tips to improve your performance on the exam will lead this class.
You Will Learn
- Systems development design concepts and terms used in the exam
- Requirements gathering concepts and terms used in the exam
- Data design and analysis concepts and terms used in the exam
- What constitutes the complete body of knowledge for the exam
- Your self-assessment of knowledge and skill related to the body of knowledge
- What to expect during the examination process
- Techniques to improve your performance when taking the exam
- Anyone seeking CBIP certification in Data Integration Specialty