CBIP Prep for the Data Analysis and Design Exam
Duration: Half Day Intensive Exploration
Prerequisite: This course assumes a working knowledge of information systems, DW, and data analysis and design.
Why attend an exam preparation course? These courses are designed for those who already have the knowledge and experience, but would benefit from an interactive and informative review just prior to testing. You’ll get ready to test through discussion, review concepts and terminology, and practice with sample exam questions. Every exam preparation class is led by a CBIP-certified instructor who has experienced the examination process and can share tips and techniques that will help to improve your performance when taking exams.
You Will Learn
- Data management concepts and terms used in the exam
- Information quality concepts and terms used in the exam
- Data modeling concepts and terms used in the exam
- Data governance concepts and terms used in the exam
- What constitutes the complete body of knowledge for the exam
- Your self-assessment of knowledge and skill related to the body of knowledge
- What to expect during the examination process
- Techniques to improve your performance when taking the exam
- Anyone seeking CBIP certification in Data Analysis and Design