Unification, Automation, and Decentralized Governance in the Era of Generative AI
Webinar Speaker: James Kobielus, Senior Research Director for Data Management
Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET
Generative AI tools, powered by large language models and other advanced neural network algorithms, are driving innovations in data platforms, governance practices, business analytics, and much more.
Organizations need trusted data to take advantage of these innovations, as well as for operational processes, decision-making, and stakeholder engagement. Next-generation cloud-native tools can help enterprises leverage growing data sets as they develop and deploy intelligent generative AI applications such as chatbots. The data management tools that incorporate next-generation AI can also support improved observability, governance, and optimization of data-driven workloads.
Register today to hear James Kobielus, TDWI senior research director for data management, join Ansh Kanwar, senior vice president of technology at Reltio, to explore key data trends accelerating enterprise value, including:
- Generative technologies at the heart of next-generation AI applications, data management and governance tools, and cloud-computing platforms
- AI-driven automation of data pipelines as an operational necessity
- New and emerging data management technologies that are critical for enterprise digital transformation and competitive differentiation
- When generative AI, data mesh, autoML, and other emerging technologies will be mature enough to deploy
- The skills, roles, tools, and organizational structures essential for enterprise success in data management
Senior Vice President of Technology
Ansh has extensive experience in product management, agile software development, security, cloud computing, data center and network infrastructure, and DevOps at scale. Over the last 20 years, he has held numerous senior technical and management roles, including at Citrix Systems, where he served as vice president for technology operations, and LogMeIn, where he served as chief technology officer. Recently, he was the GM, products and technology, at Onapsis. Ansh has a bachelor's degree in computer engineering from Delhi University, an MS in electrical and computer science from the University of California, Santa Barbara, and an MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management.