Leveraging AI-Driven Insights and 360-Degree Customer Views to Produce Better Experiences
Webinar Speaker: James Kobielus, Senior Research Director, Data Management
Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET
Successful enterprises ensure a fast, seamless, and productive customer experience. They have a 360-degree view of the customer and use that information to deepen the customer experience, present new and engaging offers, and employ the most relevant communication channels.
Artificial intelligence (AI) can be a powerful tool for identifying key customer attributes and behaviors you can use to build high-quality customer experiences. Your 360-degree customer data sets can help AI develop personalization, contextual recommendations, and next-best offers. AI can also consolidate, correlate, and cleanse customer data so that experience-relevant factors are easier to find.
Join us to hear James Kobielus, TDWI senior research director for data management, engage a panel of industry experts and thought leaders from Fivetran, Google Cloud, and Capgemini. They will explore how AI-driven insights can impact customer loyalty, retention, and up-selling. The discussion will include:
- Why providing a high-quality customer experience is critical to business success
- What role AI can play in uncovering the factors contributing to a good customer experience
- What AI technologies, tools, and methodologies are essential for illuminating customer experience insights within enterprise data
- How companies should incorporate AI into their data lakes, data engineering pipelines, marketing automation systems, and CRM tools for the greatest impact on experience
- Real-world examples of companies using AI in their customer engagement programs to deliver high-quality experiences for competitive advantage