Orchestrating Data Pipelines Across Complex IT Environments
Webinar Speaker: James Kobielus, Senior Research Director, Data Management
Date: Thursday, April 20, 2023
Time: 12:00 p.m. PT, 3:00 p.m. ET
Robust data pipelines enable enterprises to deliver high-quality analytics into production applications. These pipelines must be able to orchestrate data workloads across today’s increasingly distributed multicloud environments and hybrid IT ecosystems. They should also be able to automate a wide range of data engineering and governance tasks, ranging from data discovery and ingestion to matching, merging, transformation, cleansing, and beyond.
Enterprise data pipeline professionals often struggle to deliver the benefits of automated workflow orchestration. Chief challenges include the endless distractions created by never-ending enterprise cloud migrations, the complexity and heterogeneity of enterprise data computing environments, and the temptation to throw quick-fix solutions at pipeline orchestration tasks rather than invest in a strategic end-to-end pipeline automation environment.
Join TDWI’s senior research director James Kobielus and invited guests Scott Davis, Bob Lemieux, and Huseyin Gomleksizoglu from Stonebranch on this webinar to explore best practices for addressing these challenges successfully within a cloud-focused modernization program. Key best practices that they will discuss include:
- Automating complex data pipeline workloads within enterprise IT system management environments
- Orchestrating cloud-based data pipeline tasks, workflows, and schedulers without having to rearchitect existing data integration and engineering tools and platforms
- Centralizing end-to-end data pipeline control, monitoring, visibility, and observability across myriad hybrid, multiplatform, and multivendor enterprise computing infrastructures
- Performing event-triggered, real-time alerting, anomaly detection, root-cause diagnostics, issue remediation, and resource provisioning across complex data pipelines
- Aligning data pipeline processing with the continuous integration and continuous deployment workflows of enterprise DevOps platforms, tools, and methodologies
- Simulating, predicting, testing, and optimizing the performance of ever-changing data pipeline workflows across heterogeneous IT infrastructures
Global Vice President
With over 19 years of experience in the software technology industry, Scott’s tour of duty has included senior leadership roles at such well-known global technology brands as SAP and Calero. At Stonebranch, Scott leads all corporate growth initiatives across the globe. His expertise extends to international industry market research and analysis and technical marketing. Mr. Davis is a thought leader in marketing technology, BI/analytics, and IT automation and has been invited to speak at various industry events, including SeriusDecisions Technology Exchange.
Director, Solution Engineering
Bob Lemieux is the director of solution engineering for Stonebranch, where he and his team create tailored technology solutions that streamline automated processes and drive business results for customers. Throughout his career, he has been integral in helping many Fortune 500 companies accelerate their digital transformations through automation and orchestration. A veteran of the IT automation industry, Mr. Lemieux has extensive experience in connecting workflows across mainframes, cloud, Unix, and Windows platforms, as well as SAP and PeopleSoft applications.
Senior Solution Engineer
Huseyin Gomleksizoglu is a senior solution engineer at Stonebranch with over 20 years of experience in software development and analysis across various industries including business services and telecom. Huseyin has headed the Stonebranch automation testing team. Presently, his focus is solution engineering and customer success enablement. He holds a computer science and engineering degree from Istanbul University.