What’s Ahead in Analytics in 2023?
Webinar Speaker: Fern Halper, TDWI VP Research, Senior Research Director for Advanced Analytics
Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Time: 12:00 p.m. PT, 3:00 p.m. ET
Organizations continue to push the envelope in analytics. Demand for technologies such as machine learning remains strong. New advances in areas such as large language models are becoming important. Data literacy is being embraced by organizations that realize they need to overcome stagnant self-service adoption. Augmented intelligence and AI technologies are making their way into many applications and products. Responsible AI is moving to the forefront as organizations consider how to support environmental, social, and governance (ESG) concerns. More organizations are looking to manage their data as a product and build analytics applications.
Want to learn more? This webinar brings together a panel of experts, moderated by Fern Halper, TDWI’s lead analyst for advanced analytics. The panel will discuss the hotter trends in analytics, including:
- Automation and augmented intelligence
- New advances in machine learning and natural language processing
- Data and analytics for ESG
- Evolving data platforms to support analytics including the data mesh and the role of data products in modernization
- Examples of what successful real-world organizations are doing today
Date: December 13, 2022
Time: 9:00AM PT
Fern Halper, Ph.D.