Expert Panel: Accelerating Cloud Data Modernization
Webinar Speaker: Fern Halper, TDWI VP Research, Senior Research Director for Advanced Analytics
Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Time: 12:00 p.m. PT, 3:00 p.m. ET
As organizations seek to become more competitive, they are often looking to enrich their data sets for analytics to gain deeper insights. The data used for enrichment may include text data, machine data, image data, geospatial data, and real-time data. This data may be high volume, highly diverse, and disparate in nature. As part of this effort, organizations are moving to cloud data platforms to store and manage this modern data.
Join TDWI Research VP Fern Halper as she hosts an expert panel with leading vendors to discuss cloud data modernization. Topics will include:
- Evolving use cases for modern data management
- What’s different about modern data versus traditional structured data sources and how to treat modern data
- Supporting the integration of new data types in cloud platforms
- How cloud platforms and associated services manage modern data
- Best practices for getting started
Fern Halper, Ph.D.