Why Integrated Data Governance and Data Quality Is Critical to Business Success
Webinar Speaker: James Kobielus, Senior Research Director, Data Management
Date: Thursday, April 28, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
High-quality data is a fuel that accelerates highly effective decision making. Under the modern data governance journey, enterprises must revisit their stewardship processes regularly in order to keep data accurate, consistent, and relevant in all decision-making contexts. At the same time, organizations must make sure that data governance practices protect privacy, are free of bias, and enforce stringent controls in response to new legal, regulatory, and competitive imperatives.
Join TDWI’s senior research director James Kobielus along with Precisely’s Michael Sisolak and Susan Pawlak on this webinar to explore the challenges and benefits of implementing robust data governance in today’s cloud-centric business environments. They will discuss key steps in the implementation of governance practices that contribute to high-quality decision making, including:
- Assessing your enterprise’s data governance maturity and integrity level
- Aligning data governance with key business priorities, outcomes, and metrics
- Producing improved business outcomes based on trusted data
- Instituting data literacy training with a strong self-service data governance focus
- Implementing data-driven automation, continual monitoring, and self-service augmentation of all data governance functions
- Automating the application of predefined data governance policies to ensure compliance with new regulatory mandates
- Must-have capabilities of an operational data governance solution
- The integral relationship between data governance and data quality
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Sue has over 15 years of experience coordinating marketing strategies that unite teams behind value-driven solutions. Sue is passionate about creating messaging that reflects the voice of the customer that is not full of jargon and technobabble, but easily understood by business and technical users alike.
Senior Sales Engineer
Michael is a presales consultant for Precisely and has been working in the data management space for over 20 years, with an emphasis on Trillium-Collibra integration. He specializes in data quality, data governance, data integration, and big data.