Using Observability to Boost Quality and Efficiency Throughout the Data Pipeline
Webinar Speaker: James Kobielus, Senior Research Director, Data Management
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Enterprises must keep constant watch over their data and the pipelines through which it is ingested, prepared, and otherwise made fit for operational uses.
Observability tools enable organizations to continually track, correlate, assess, predict, manage, and optimize the health of their data systems in operation. Data observability is an essential capability for monitoring the metrics—such as quality, availability, reliability, efficiency, and performance—that businesses apply to the operational data pipeline.
Join TDWI’s senior research director James Kobielus on this webinar to explore best practices for using observability tools to monitor, manage, and optimize operational data pipelines. He will provide strategic guidance for C-level executives to articulate the value of data observability to the business. Plus, he will provide DataOps professionals with practical steps for implementing, managing, and optimizing data observability in line with their companies’ evolving IT, cloud computing, and data management strategies. These will include:
- Making the strategic case for data observability
- Identifying the chief business metrics of data observability
- Delivering actionable data observability to every stakeholder
- Instrumenting the enterprise data infrastructure for comprehensible observability
- Using intelligent observability to augment data pipeline professionals’ productivity