Modernizing Data and Information Integration for Business Innovation (GMT Timezone)
Webinar Speaker: David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
Date: Friday, December 17, 2021
Time: 10:00 a.m. GMT
Using best practices and solutions such as data catalogs, knowledge graphs, data virtualization, and data cloud to meet expanding demands.
Data and higher-level information integration processes could not be more important. They are essential to data-driven business insights, understanding customers through data relationships, facilitating smarter collaboration and resilience, and improving operational efficiency. Today, organizations need to modernize processes so they can reap value from digital transformation, faster data, new data types, and self-service democratization of visualization and analytics.
Even as the data universe expands, legacy systems limit what people and applications can access at the speed of business. Fortunately, data and information integration has benefited from technological advances for improving scalability, speed, automation, and accuracy. Organizations have options for reducing latency in data pipelines, cloud migration, data consolidation, data catalog development, and analysis of complex data relationships. However, they need to modernize practices along with technologies.
Join this webinar to hear about the latest TDWI Best Practices Report research focused on modernizing data and information integration for business innovation. We will discuss common pain points and how new solutions and practices help overcome them.
Topics we will discuss include:
- Reducing latency in data pipeline, integration, and transformation processes
- Data integration strategies for accelerating cloud migration and addressing hybrid multicloud challenges
- Data catalog trends for better data quality, completeness, governance, and accuracy
- The role of data virtualization for delivering transparent data access and reducing data movement
- Data fabrics, knowledge graphs, and data mesh architecture for handling diverse and distributed data environments
- Best practices and solutions for data-driven business innovation