How to Develop Resilient Mission-Critical Data Applications
Webinar Speaker: David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
Are you prepared to recover—and recover quickly—when disaster strikes mission-critical, data-driven applications? Studies show that organizations can take days to recover from incidents caused by human error, security breaches, natural disasters, or other unforeseen events. Along with costly disruptions to key services upon which customers and partners depend, organizations experience serious data losses that affect both business performance and governance.
Today’s hybrid, multicloud environments offer both challenges and opportunities when it comes to disaster recovery and ensuring business resilience. Organizations can take advantage of new resiliency options such as using multiple clouds.
Join this TDWI webinar to learn how you can improve business continuity for mission-critical applications with a solid strategy for recovering from disasters and preventing data loss. We will discuss practical approaches to business continuity and ensuring quick recovery.
Topics to be covered include:
- Using new resiliency options available in multicloud environments for disaster recovery
- Best practices for managing costs while enabling faster recovery
- How to address replication, data migration, and data movement processes from disaster recovery and data loss prevention perspectives
- Why it is important to include data pipelines and other interconnected parts of the data architecture
- How to handle governance and regulatory concerns as part of business continuity