Provisioning Pharmaceutical Commercial Data for Modern Analytics Architectures
Webinar Speaker: Fern Halper, TDWI VP Research, Senior Research Director for Advanced Analytics
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
For a number of years, commercial pharmaceutical organizations have struggled to balance the importance of traditional data management and governance practices with catering to an ever-growing demand to provide "modern" self-service agility with access to raw information.
Join us to hear how global leader in pharmaceuticals Novartis, in partnership with SDG Group, is successfully delivering against both extremes in its organization. Speakers Fern Halper, TDWI VP Research and Senior Research Director, TDWI; Ed Scura, Commercial Analytics Director, Novartis; and Matt Giroux, Executive Manager, SDG Group, will cover:
- Trends in modern data architectures for analytics
- How to maintain data management and governance practices in your organization while providing self-service access to raw data
- Pitfalls that may occur and how to avoid them
- Modern provisioning techniques for BI and analytics workloads
- How Novartis leverages modern technologies to enable commercial analytics at scale
At the end of the webinar, Global Head of Healthcare & Life Sciences at Snowflake, Todd Crosslin, and Senior Solutions Architect at Qlik, Sidney Drill, will join the speakers for a Question & Answer session.
Executive Manager, SDG Group
Commercial Analytics Director, Novartis
Global Head of Healthcare & Life Sciences, Snowflake
Senior Solutions Architect, Qlik