Data Warehouse Modernization and Analytics for the Digital Enterprise
TDWI Speaker: Philip Russom, TDWI Research Director
Date: Thursday, September 1, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT, 12:00 p.m. ET
More and more, organizations want to base decisions on facts, have complete views of customers, manage operations by the numbers, predict and plan strategically, and compete on analytics. As a foundation for achieving these goals, organizations need a modern infrastructure for data warehousing and business analytics. Therefore, data warehouse modernization and the development of new analytic applications have become strategic goals for organizations moving toward data-driven business.
In this executive briefing, we’ll discuss trends and strategies for data warehouse modernization and analytics programs that address the needs of the modern data-driven business.
What You Will Learn:
- Business and technology benefits of modernizing a data warehouse
- Achieving high performance for today’s fast-paced operational analytics
- In-memory technology as an enabler of modern warehousing and analytics
- Integrating data from multiple sources in real time for analytics
- Leveraging new computing architectures—such as in-memory computing, embedded analytics, columnar databases, big data, and Hadoop—to build a high-performance analytic system
- Real-world use cases for modern data warehouses and analytics applications
Philip Russom, Ph.D.