Modak Provides Intelligent Data Orchestration with Updated Modak Nabu
Deployed at three of the top five global life science leaders, Modak automates data engineering for organizations to utilize the full potential of data.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Modak, a leading provider of data engineering solutions, has released a new version of Modak Nabu, an integrated modern data orchestration platform that enables enterprises to deliver data fabric at scale. Modak Nabu helps some of the world's leading life science R&D companies to manage terabytes of data, accelerate new drug discoveries, and transition to next generation precision digital healthcare.
The highlight of this latest release is the new Dataflow Studio feature that provides a graphical, drag-and-drop interface. This allows users to create complex flows of data involving a variety of tasks such as crawling, ingestion, curation, and integration with other data tools.
"Data orchestration use cases often involve elaborate flows with multiple data sources, complex transformations, and integrations with diverse tools," said Milind Chitgupakar, chief analytics officer and co-founder at Modak. "Modak Nabu's new Dataflow Studio capability empowers data teams to simplify creation, scheduling, and monitoring of these flows through an intuitive UI, which significantly improves the productivity of data engineers in an enterprise."
Leveraging the latest version of Modak Nabu, enterprises can jumpstart their data transformation and gain competitive differentiation using enhanced features that include:
- Dataflow Studio: A graphical user interface for creating end-to-end data flows for analytics use cases
- Automated data pipelines across cloud providers: Simplifies the process of onboarding data from a variety of sources to different cloud environments
- Workspaces: Increases productivity of data teams by providing a collaborative environment for planning, executing, and monitoring data products
- Multitenancy: Meets enterprise data governance requirements by providing fine-grained access control
- Data observability and quality: Proactive approach monitors the health of data pipelines metrics
For more information, download https://modak.com/modak-nabu-solution or listen to a recent podcast with Modak and data expert (and former Gartner analyst) Sanjeev Mohan here.