New Qlik Cloud Data Integration Enables Real-Time Enterprise Data Fabrics
New enterprise integration platform-as-a-service connects all enterprise applications and data sources to the cloud; supports automated data movement and advanced transformations.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Qlik has launched Qlik Cloud Data Integration, its enterprise Integration platform-as-a-service (eiPaaS) solution to fuel enterprise data strategies through a real-time data integration fabric that connects all enterprise applications and data sources to the cloud.
“Improving the access, real-time movement and advanced transformation of data between sources and systems across the enterprise is crucial to organizations realizing the full power of their data,” said James Fisher, chief product officer at Qlik. “Qlik Cloud Data Integration helps create that real-time fabric between any data source, target, and destination, leveraging the power of the cloud to enable everyone in the enterprise to act with certainty through data.”
Qlik Cloud Data Integration is a set of SaaS services designed for analytics and data engineers deploying enterprise integration and transformation initiatives. The services form a data fabric that unifies, transforms, and delivers data across an organization via flexible, governed, reusable data pipelines. These pipelines are essential for modern, business-critical AI, analytics, and operational enterprise projects.
By using a common set of cloud services that integrate with every major cloud platform—including AWS, Databricks, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure Synapse and Snowflake—Qlik Cloud Data Integration makes data easier to find, transform, govern, and deliver. Regardless of what data architecture an enterprise uses, Qlik Cloud Data Integration provides the fabric to align and deliver any relevant data, be it on premises or the cloud, to applications and systems through any delivery option with:
- Real-time movement: Through Qlik’s change data capture (CDC) engine, the most current and relevant changed data is moved to the cloud efficiently and at scale.
- Advanced transformation: Quickly turns raw records into analytics-ready data via auto generated, push-down SQL. It works by creating a reusable pipeline of data models and quality rules, and automates the generation and execution of SQL code to meet user designed data models, marts, or custom formats.
- Catalog and lineage: Through strong metadata management and lineage, it’s crystal clear where data came from, how it was transformed, and that it is being used by the right people in the organization for the right purpose, increasing data’s trust and use.
- API automation: Provides a no-code visual interface to automate workflows for cloud application and data APIs. Prebuilt templates are available for data engineering use cases including reverse ETL and multi-vendor catalog synchronization.
According to new research conducted by GigaOm, Qlik’s approach to data integration:
- Reduces data engineer and IT FTE workloads by aggregating massive amounts of data from multiple sources
- Saves data analyst and engineer data discovery, analysis, and implementation time
- Increases data management efficiency
Qlik Cloud Data Integration is available now. To learn more, visit https://www.qlik.com/us/products/cloud-data-integration.