Kyndi Unveils the Kyndi Natural Language Search
Organizations can deliver exceptional natural language-enabled experiences and build innovative, natural language-powered applications with Kyndi’s no-code environment.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Kyndi, a leading natural language processing (NLP) company, has released the Kyndi Natural Language Search Solution, an end-to-end offering designed to maximize the relevance and speed of finding answers in unstructured, text-based data. Due to limited NLP expertise and the cost of tuning and deploying state-of-the-art language models, organizations of all sizes often overlook natural language search as both a top- and bottom-line business driver.
Kyndi has proven that its customers derive significant business value from their investments in natural language search, from simplifying website content discovery and driving engagement and conversion to empowering employees to self-serve and find the knowledge that drives productivity and operational efficiency.
Individuals still spend at least 400 hours each year searching for information, resulting in millions of dollars in operational costs and lost business opportunities. Kyndi’s Natural Language Search Solution cuts search time by half while delivering twice the information accuracy. This means customers and employees can use accurate business insights immediately to enhance customer engagement, reduce risk, and identify future business opportunities.
Through the company’s Early Adopter Program, Kyndi customers have already started transforming into natural-language-enabled businesses. The Natural Language Search Solution offers several cutting-edge capabilities, including:
- Kyndi Site Search: Powered by the Natural Language Platform, Kyndi’s Site Search solution simplifies digital content discovery and increases engagement and conversion by helping customers quickly find answers to questions buried in digital content.
- Natural language understanding (NLU): Built on top of a rich set of NLU capabilities, Kyndi’s advanced cognitive abilities can detect user intent, query variations, and semantic similarity. Providing accuracy and speed, Kyndi delivers the most relevant, comprehensive answers to users every time they search.
- User-Friendly explanations: Explainable AI enables end users to click through search results to see answers in context of the underlying data; developers can tune and optimize the result with minimal effort.
- No-code environment: Users of all skill levels can manage the setup, language extension, testing, and benchmarking of a semantically tuned, searchable content volume without writing code. With Kyndi, users can dynamically extend their language model at runtime without spending time and resources for model retraining.
- Flexible and fast deployment: Deploy and launch Natural Language Search into production in days or weeks instead of months or years. Kyndi can be run in a multitenant environment fully managed by Kyndi or in a single-tenant VPC hosted by Kyndi or an organization’s internal team.
For more information, visit Kyndi’s newly launched website.