Incorta Releases Mobile Apps for Business Analytics
Data analytics apps for iOS and Android designed for on-the-go business teams
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Incorta, the data platform vendor, released Incorta Mobile data analytics applications for mobile devices. Available for iOS and Android, Incorta Mobile gives Incorta users access to view and analyze business data from anywhere, at any time, with the ability to drill down into specific transaction details. The mobile-native apps are built for power users and novices alike, and provide mobile shortcuts and other optimizations for small screens, along with an immersive augmented reality experience for iOS users.
Incorta Mobile is powered by the Incorta 5 data platform, and delivers the full spectrum of Incorta insights, visualizations, and KPIs on a smaller screen. Mobile users benefit from Incorta’s Direct Data Mapping, which provides analytics and the ability to drill down to any level of detail. New features include:
- Native tooltips and pinch-to-zoom: Tapping and panning your mobile device pulls up native tooltips, as well as data filtering options, making it possible to select, filter, and observe data points on small, touch-screen devices. Pinching and zooming enables viewing of chart details in larger sizes.
- Filters and bookmarks: for Users can create tailored content according to their specific needs and preferences inside the app, and filter data, adjust views, and bookmark favorites.
- Widgets: Create shortcuts or saved views of key insights on the home screen of a mobile device to monitor and share views of data with a single tap.
- Biometrics: Save and protect Incorta Mobile login credentials with Face ID for enhanced security.
- Augmented reality: Viewing large data sets and dashboards in augmented reality enables working with full layouts on small screens. Users can zoom in and out on dashboards by rotating their device, as well as view data points by pointing at insights.
Incorta Mobile is now available to all customers. Users can download the app to their iOS or Android devices and log into Incorta with the same user credentials for access to data analytics.
For details, visitwww.incorta.com.