Denodo Releases New Cloud Data Integration Solution
Leveraging data virtualization, Denodo Standard enables time-to-data-and-insights with a quick-start data integration product.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Denodo, a data virtualization vendor, released Denodo Standard, a new data integration product. The new offering leverages Denodo’s modern data virtualization engine to deliver superior performance and productivity, enabling real-time analytics and data services without replicating the data into another repository.
Denodo Standard provides capabilities to quickly get data integration projects into production. It features a web user interface with a no-code/low-code data design studio augmented by AI-powered suggestions and the option to choose from over 150 out-of-the-box connectors to various data sources. The new offering enables citizen integrators to connect to cloud data warehouses, data lakes, and SaaS applications, and combine the data from these disparate sources into a unified view for consumption by business users via dashboards and reports, or developers via APIs. Denodo’s modern data virtualization connects to data sources directly where the data resides, and provides an efficient way to make the integrated data securely available without the need to collect the data into an additional repository.
Key capabilities of Denodo Standard include:
- High-performance data virtualization engine to integrate and deliver data in real time
- Modern, unified Web UI with SSO (single sign on)
- Integrated Apache-Zeppelin-based data science notebook
- Wizard-driven visual no-code/low-code design studio with auto-suggestions and autocomplete
- Zero-code creation of virtual models to expose data from any source to any consumer
- No-code creation of data APIs: GraphQL, REST, OData with OAuth, SAML, and Open API support
- Rich cloud connectivity including: Amazon Redshift, Azure Synapse Analytics, Databricks Delta, Google BigQuery, cloud data stores such as AWS S3, Azure Data Lake Storage, and Google Cloud Storage as well as SaaS apps such as Salesforce, Marketo and Google Analytics
“The goal of Denodo Standard is to enable organizations of all sizes to unlock the value of their data assets faster, and with a lower cost and resource commitment,” said Ravi Shankar, senior vice president and chief marketing officer at Denodo..
For details, visit http://www.denodo.com.