Smartlook Debuts Analytics Platform
Smartlook NextGen includes redesigned dashboard and enhanced features to offer more data insight and control for enterprises.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Smartlook, a behavioral analytics vendor, released Smartlook NextGen, an enterprise-grade analytics platform designed for corporations working on high-profile projects. Providing a redesigned dashboard and a host of intuitive features, Smartlook NextGen offers enterprises new levels of insight and control into their projects.
“Since our inception, Smartlook has strived to meet the needs of our customers, who are increasingly enterprise-level companies” said Petr Janosik, co-founder and CEO at Smartlook. “As a result, we’re proud to introduce Smartlook NextGen, the first-of-its-kind platform addressing market pain points so that enterprises can understand the ‘why’ behind specific user behavior on websites and apps.”
Smartlook has designed its Smartlook NextGen solution to meet the needs of organizations with multiple teams handling enormous amounts of data. Key features of Smartlook NextGen include:
- Redesigned dashboard. Smartlook NextGen brings visibility and accessibility to the forefront, giving users more insight, more control, and ease of use. New vertical bar panel displays a list of a user’s projects and saved analytics.
- More control. Smartlook NextGen was created to organize better analytics between colleagues. Now, users can create and access folders and independent categories in the left sidebar. Additionally, there is now an option to divide the team into admins and users. Admins will see maximum data while other users will have the specific data they need.
- Better collaboration. Smartlook NextGen makes it possible for big teams to work on the same project in an effective and organized way. A permission system will be able to assign exact roles to every user. That way, it can easily be managed by even very large teams working on one single project without becoming confusing or complicated to use.
- New integration capabilities. REST API allows users to integrate Smartlook NextGen into their existing computer systems and tools. This allows users to tailor Smartlook tools precisely to their company’s needs.
- Recurring heatmaps. Heatmaps can now take care of themselves. Smartlook will generate fresh new heatmaps periodically and will collect the data automatically dependent on a user’s setting.
- SAML sign-on authentication. Any user can easily log in using SSO login credentials or can even access Smartlook from their company’s dashboard.
For details, visit www.smartlook.com.