CogitAI Releases Self-Learning, Actionable AI Platform
The Continua AI SaaS platform for reinforcement learning where business processes, AU systems, and software bots continually learn from decisions and experience.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Cogitai, Inc. has released the Continua Software as a Service (SaaS) self-learning AI platform. The Continua platform can turn any process, system, software bot, or real robot into a self-learning, autonomous service to drive actionable business outcomes.
Whereas most AI systems today are trained using data painstakingly labeled by hand, Continua bypasses this time-consuming and error-prone process by enabling AI systems to learn on their own. Unlike academic open platforms developed to further AI research, Continua is a software platform for businesses to put self-learning AI into action.
Mark Ring, CEO of CogitAI, notes that “As successful as AI has been so far, its applicability will accelerate dramatically when it no longer depends on data provided by humans. CogitAI’s continual learning approach provides a general-purpose solution that can learn from its own decisions, actions, and experience.”
Use case examples for self-learning across many applications include:
- Video games
- Building management Robotic process automation (RPA) and business process management (BPM)
- Customer-service bots
- Web marketing
- AI coaches personalizing wellness and fitness
- AI software testing bots that learn to find and fix issues
- On-board calibration and real-time energy management for semiconductors
- Enables collective learning across the platform and application to similar use cases
- Allows human training of the AI to focus on and accelerate the learning process
- Automates nearly any repetitive decision process; the greater the number of decisions to be made, the more Continua can help
- Offers relatively simple but flexible RESTful interface so customers can define the format of the data and the objectives that Continua should learn to maximize
Continua’s team of Ph.D. engineers can work closely with customers to help optimize their installations.
Available today for licensing, Continua’s self-learning AI SaaS platform continually learns from experiences, takes actions, and improves processes, systems, and software bots. The comprehensive commercial platform for reinforcement learning and supervised learning accelerates progress in continual self-learning and can predict the future and improve any process.
Customers can sign up for a 40-day free evaluation period to access the Continua platform. More information is available at https://www.cogitai.com.