EPAM Launches InfoNgen 7.0
InfoNgen uses machine learning to enable companies to gain actionable insights from structured and unstructured data.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
EPAM Systems, Inc., a provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, has released InfoNgen 7.0, an actionable insight engine that delivers ready-made, customized content from over 200,000 Web sources in multiple languages and includes sophisticated sentiment analysis. The addition of machine learning through neural networks significantly improves the fidelity of the signal over time, allowing users to find hidden patterns, trends, and anomalies. InfoNgen customers can quickly find, analyze, and share critical information to speed decision making and stay competitive.
Nearly 80 percent of new data is unstructured, making it the fastest growing form of data, and companies not taking advantage of it are missing large amounts of relevant information. Unstructured data includes social media, customer-generated content, and enterprise assets such as emails, documents, and presentations. These contain important takeaways that could transform an entire business model, meaning the difference between scaling a business to success and stagnating against the competition.
"Actionable insights are increasingly valuable to businesses, especially when combined with structured and unstructured data analysis, allowing organizations to truly understand, identify, and react to gaps in performance to achieve a competitive advantage," said Jitin Agarwal, EPAM’s vice president of enterprise products. "The ability to quickly consolidate and analyze unstructured data is a necessary step towards true digital transformation, and InfoNgen is an easily customizable solution that allows business users to quickly aggregate and find patterns in the data for better decision making."
InfoNgen meets the needs of many different industries, including financial services, life sciences, technology, manufacturing, retail, and legal, with the following key use cases:
- Brand and competitive intelligence: Identify market opportunities and industry trends by learning what your competitors are doing in real time
- Enterprise search: Seamlessly connect and search your enterprise's structured and unstructured data for hidden patterns, trends, and anomalies
- Market intelligence and current awareness: Aggregate and monitor the latest data and news about your brand, customers, partners, and competitors
- Customer feedback and inquiry intelligence: Gain valuable, on-demand insight into what customers really think about your products, sales, and marketing campaigns
- Regulatory compliance and risk avoidance: Keep track of emerging regulations and reduce the cost of compliance issues by discovering violations as soon as possible
- Counterfeit and fraud detection: Find, monitor, and take action on imitators and counterfeiters who are ripping off your products and trade secrets
To learn more about realizing the full potential of data through InfoNgen, visit https://www.infongen.com/.