TARGIT Releases New Decision Suite 2017
End-to-end BI and analytics solution poffers fast in-memory database and new data visualizations.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
TARGIT has released its TARGIT Decision Suite 2017 software update. With a sharp focus on multiple highly advanced areas of best-in-class functionality—TARGIT InMemory, improved design and visualizations, and enhanced self-service capabilities—TARGIT Decision Suite 2017 helps companies integrate, visualize, and share data faster.
- TARGIT InMemory: Introducing TARGIT’s proprietary enterprise-grade in-memory database and back-end toolset. TARGIT InMemory complements existing data warehouse architectures and introduces TARGIT as a complete end-to-end solution. Users gain speed, power, and real-time analytics capabilities with tremendous amounts of data. TARGIT InMemory supports solutions to any platform regardless of IT infrastructure already in place.
- Data Discovery Unlimited: Powered by TARGIT InMemory, TARGIT Decision Suite 2017’s data discovery module makes agile data integration from an abundance of data source connections blisteringly fast for enterprise-level data discovery and data mashup. Removing the previous cap on data, Data Discovery Unlimited now handles unlimited amounts of data.
- Improved data visualization capabilities: TARGIT Decision Suite 2017 offers an entirely new platform for charts and graphs. The new library of data visualizations comes with a major style upgrade and more formatting options, making it easier to create customized dashboards.
- Embedded portal: In support of TARGIT’s key focus to offer a self-service platform for all user profiles, the solution’s new Splash Screen provides every user with instant access to the latest resources, tutorials, and eLearning from TARGIT. Organizations can also embed their own portal and Web pages into TARGIT for enhanced personalization.
- New start page: New and current users now have easier access to the functionalities helping them navigate and manage their analytics content. An array of new customization options improves usability, making it easier for users to navigate through documents and for administrators to organize documents.
- Scheduled jobs: TARGIT Decision Suite 2017 automation offers front-end insight into all scheduled jobs, alerts, and notifications across all users and recipients of information. The enhanced filtering, search, administration, and creation of scheduled jobs allow designers to let the solution help with early warnings without manual interference needed.
- Mobility: TARGIT’s iOs and Android clients get an upgrade with Decision Suite 2017 to ensure consistency across platforms. Usability features from the Windows client are included in addition to a long list of mobility-only features that will allow for better consumption of analytics content on the go. For instance, users can now open analyses directly from an e-mail and preview analyses before opening.
- Other features: Additional improvements have been made to the trigger feature for guided analytics, criteria bar, export options, the embedded TARGIT Anywhere client, crosstab themes, and much more.
For more information on the new TARGIT Decision Suite 2017 solution, visit http://www.targit.com/2017.