QuantumPM Announces Release of BIAdvantage
Cloud-based business intelligence solution BIAdvantage offers C-suites better decision-making based on trusted data, precise analytics, and flexible reporting options.
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
QuantumPM, Inc. has released BIAdvantage, its business intelligence (BI) software offering for corporate leaders seeking a business-rules driven, yet easily customized and affordable, BI solution.
“With BIAdvantage, CEOs and other corporate leaders can gain a competitive edge knowing that their decisions are made based on the most accurate data available,” QuantumPM president and CEO Rose Blackburn said. “They no longer need to fear making the wrong decision because of faulty data or human data-entry errors. Because BIAdvantage automatically extracts pertinent information directly from the source-of-record, accuracy and timeliness are assured. Moreover, modifications to BIAdvantage can be made easily, making it a flexible and cost-effective way to gain solid business intelligence.”
BIAdvantage is a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business intelligence solution that gives users the ability to integrate, organize, and analyze data where and when they need it. Using its rules-based engine, users decide what systems to integrate, what data is needed, and what results they want:
- Integrate: Connect any line of business systems to pull data directly from the source and send it where it needs to go based on the customer’s business rules.
- Organize: Bring the right data together at the time users need it without extensive human intervention.
- Analyze: Use this intelligence to create the output users need in any format necessary including updated systems, timely notifications to personnel, dashboards, and reports.
The system is easily customizable, allowing users to measure and monitor the data that is critical to making business decisions for their organization. BIAdvantage offers a lower total cost of ownership than other BI products on the market by reducing the reliance on internal IT resources, eliminating hardware and upgrade costs, and allowing for rapid deployments and upgrades.
The software extracts essential information from key on-premise and cloud sources, provides the data to other applications, and creates actionable insights. Because users can capture accurate organizational information in a single BI platform, they gain a better understanding of key business indicators. This creates a nimble organization that is able to respond to an ever-changing market place.
BIAdvantage is not an out-of-the-box product that forces users to utilize “canned” templates and report formats. It is a cloud-based rules engine that allows QuantumPM to build and customize solutions to meet its customers’ specific requirements. The software also provides for the continual improvement of organizational processes by identifying problem areas and then feeding that information back into the organization providing actionable opportunities to evolve and facilitate change.
With BIAdvantage, customers can:
- Reap the benefits of reliable, secure, and enterprise-level performance with the economy of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Pay a small monthly subscription fee versus purchasing servers and licenses
- Save time, money, and reduce human data errors by not having to re-enter data into multiple systems
- Identify data problems early so mitigation efforts can be made before they reach crisis status
- Merge information from multiple systems over time to provide trending data
- Generate robust reports using actual data from multiple sources-of-record
- Create and deliver reports in numerous customer-specified formats (slide presentations, spreadsheets, multi-page Word documents, etc.)
- Automatically send notifications to computers or mobile devices
- Generate BI output that is predicated on their specific business rules
As a SaaS offering, BIAdvantage runs on the Microsoft Azure Cloud and is a hub for collecting, transforming, and routing data to other systems. BIAdvantage’s unique architecture allows it to extract data from a system, analyze it, and combine it with data from other systems such as Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Salesforce, Paychex, SAP, and others. As an example, BIAdvantage can take data from Project Online or SharePoint Online, combine it with Salesforce data, and send it to whatever output format the customer chooses. This provides a unique view of the combined data.
Automated analyses of the data are performed in a secure cloud. The resulting output, or business intelligence, can be delivered in customer-specified formats such as PowerPoint slide decks, multi-page Word documents, and custom dashboards.
For more information, please visit www.QuantumPM.com.