iPerceptions Launches Suite of 4Q "Voice of the Customer" Analytics Products
SaaS product line offers integrated attitudinal-behavioral analysis, social media links, industry benchmarks
Note: TDWI’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
iPerceptions Inc. has expanded its 4Q Free product offering to a family of four products. Companies can choose from a suite of online analytics tools that analyze individual customer experiences based on the combination of VoC and Google Analytics (GA) data. The 4Q suite includes Facebook and Twitter links, automatic alerts when significant changes occur within the data, and global industry comparisons from over 6,000 Web sites across 35 industry verticals.
The 4Q product suite is a simple-to-deploy software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution and includes the original 4Q Free version, which was developed in collaboration with Avinash Kaushik, a noted Web analytics author and blogger. The suite has been expanded to include 4Q Basic, 4Q Plus, and 4Q Premium.
Limited time, resources and budgets have made it difficult for many companies to take advantage of Voice-of-the-Customer analytics, according to Claude Guay, president and CEO of iPerceptions. “Because the price is right, many companies have adopted free Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to answer the 'what' and 4Q Free to answer the 'why,' but the 4Q suite offers companies of all sizes a low-cost, simple-to-deploy solution that combines the 'what' and the 'why' for more accurate and complete customer analysis.”
The overall premise around asking the four most important survey questions remains the same as 4Q Free. The 4Q suite offers the following innovations:
- Individual Behavioral and Attitudinal Analysis: Allows enterprises to analyze individual customer experiences, including their open-ended feedback, based on the combination of VoC and GA data. This multi-perspective, session-level analysis provides a broader and more accurate view of the customer experience, which often unveils surprising insights and requires a different company response.
- Industry Benchmarking: Augments customer feedback with global industry comparisons. The 4Q database contains representative data from 35 of the top industries worldwide. Industry benchmarking lets clients gauge their relative strengths and weaknesses vis-à-vis their direct competitors and target their improvements accordingly.
- Automatic Alerts: Triggers an automatic alert based on advanced algorithms when significant changes occur within the data. It is the only solution that generates alerts based on a combination of VoC and GA data. Automatic alerts eliminate the time and associated costs of searching for changes and calculating the significance of changes.
- Social Media Links: Embedded Twitter and Facebook links help build community, awareness, and brand recognition.
- Customer Relationship Management: Ads and coupons on the survey thank-you page help increase sales opportunities. Companies can collect e-mail addresses and reply to individuals or groups.
- Invitation Customization: Lets clients customize the look and feel of their survey invitation, include their company logo, and present the invitation on their site in a layered or more discrete format. Clients can also customize the survey welcome page and thank-you page.
The 4Q suite is a SaaS solution offers tiered pricing; 4Q Basic is available for $19 a month. As business needs grow, companies can gain additional VoC analytics value with 4Q Plus and 4Q Premium.
For more information, visit www.iperceptions.com.