Expert Panel: Improving Data Quality, Accuracy, and Consistency
Webinar Speaker: James Kobielus, Senior Research Director for Data Management
Date: Monday, April 22, 2024
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET
Data quality management is a high priority in most modern organizations. It enables enterprises to ensure that their data remains accurate, consistent, compliant, and otherwise trustworthy for all business uses.
Enterprises face numerous challenges ensuring data quality. These include technical issues associated with complex infrastructure, tools, and applications, as well as broader cultural and management issues (such as the trend toward self-service analytics) that may dilute data quality.
On April 22, join TDWI senior research director James Kobielus and industry experts for an in-depth panel discussion of the current state of data quality management practices in enterprises and emerging new organizational structures, practices, platforms, and tools. They will explore several key issues:
- What are the chief metrics of enterprise data quality?
- What does it mean for an organization to be successful in managing the quality of its data?
- What investments should organizations be making to boost the effectiveness of data quality management?
- What is the current maturity level of data quality management in enterprises?
- What are the principal challenges that prevent enterprises from achieving high data quality?
- What are the best practices for ensuring high data quality across the enterprise?
- What data quality management practices are amenable to automation and which are most suitable for monitoring and administration by data quality stewards?
- How should data observability tools be used to monitor and manage data quality?
- Should data quality management be a core component of data literacy curricula?
VP of Data Strategy
Brandon Tucker is VP, Data Strategy at ZoomInfo. Brandon has over 10 years of experience solving go-to-market problems with data, helping to build the core data offerings of RainKing Solutions, DiscoverOrg, and ZoomInfo.
Date: April 22, 2024
Time: 9:00 am PT