TDWI’s Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP) credential is the business intelligence and data warehousing industry’s most meaningful and credible certification program.
Your achievement of the CBIP credential tells the world—including current and prospective employers—that you are serious about business intelligence. Let your résumé show that your in-depth knowledge has been certified by TDWI, the industry’s premier provider of BI and DW education. You’ll gain competitive advantage and open up opportunities down the road.
As the industry's only independent professional certification program, the Certified Business Intelligence Professional combines core knowledge with your ability to apply that knowledge in a test-based certification program. The certification is offered in four key specialty areas: Leadership and Management, Business Analytics, Data Analysis and Design, and Data Integration.
The CBIP program is designed for experienced information systems and technology professionals in the business intelligence and data warehousing industries.
TDWI works in conjunction with our certification partner, ICCP. Since 2004, TDWI and the ICCP have provided the CBIP credential to global business and industry through their unique, collaborative business partnership. Today, CBIP is the fastest-growing professional business intelligence certification program for progressive companies and their employees.
Achieve CBIP status and gain:
- Salary. Surveys consistently suggest certified professionals enjoy higher salaries.
- Opportunity. Hiring managers and recruiters take certification seriously.
- Credibility. The rigorous examination process ensures that CBIP is the industry standard.
- Versatility. The credential validates technical knowledge without ties to a specific vendor or product.
- Recognition. Have your BI expertise confirmed by a recognized industry organization.
- Specialization. CBIP recognizes your experience in distinct skill areas, which helps employers confidently match your skills to their job requirements.
- Validation. CBIP goes beyond conceptual and theoretical knowledge, demanding real-world experience and the demonstrated ability to apply your skills.
- Connections. Get in touch with other CBIPs and keep learning through TDWI’s events and social networks.