Senior Director of Data, Analytics, and AI
Mark Anthony Group
How can we better identify use cases and design more effective AI solutions for our stakeholders? By using design thinking as an additional approach to more common requirements gathering methods, we can create better products, processes, and services. This workshop will have the participants role-play to identify and design AI use cases while using design thinking techniques and processes. Through this experience, participants will be introduced to design thinking templates and exercises, which they can take with them for developing their own AI solutions.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn and leverage design thinking techniques to build innovative applications of AI.
- Collaborate with peers in similar roles and in similar industries, to uncover AI use cases that can be implemented in your organization to create business value.
- Take home provide templates and tools that you can use to drive future innovation.
- Data and analytics leaders
- Chief data officers
- Chief analytics officers
- Data and analytics program managers
- AI program managers