November 7—8, 2022
Modernizing Data Management for Growth and Change
An interactive summit where business and technical leaders learn how to prepare for what’s ahead in data management, data governance, and business analytics.
Enterprises run on a steady flow of best-fit, data-intensive applications. Robust data management and analytics pipeline processes ensure these assets are always accurate, relevant, and fit for whatever new purposes may emerge in the course of business.
To make the most of their investments in data management, organizations must continue to modernize their platforms, tools, and practices. The TDWI Executive Summit for Data Management focuses on technologies and methods that forward-looking enterprises are deploying to modernize their production data management environments. Join us to explore how forward-looking businesses build agile, scalable, and manageable data management processes. Speakers will discuss such key strategies as:
- Modernizing data platforms through structured migration from legacy on-premises platforms to cloud-based data lakehouses, distributed data meshes, virtualized data fabrics, and other next-generation environments
- Automating data management and analytics processes for greater scalability, repeatability, consistency, transparency, and efficiencies
- Speeding data ingestion, data transformation, data warehousing, and other pipeline workloads through real-time, streaming, and other low-latency infrastructure
- Multiplying the productivity of professional data management teams through investments in data catalogs, data quality management, metadata management, and other sophisticated infrastructure
- Ensuring greater responsibility in production data management and analytics through investments in tools for protecting privacy, debiasing analytics, achieving greater algorithmic transparency, and ensuring the ethical behavior of deployed applications and of the pipeline processes that are used to operationalize them.
Register for the Executive Summit today and maximize your time at the event: come for the summit, stay for additional training at TDWI Orlando, including courses on data strategy, analytics for business users, data literacy, and more.
View Executive Summit Agenda Register Now