Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Expert in Data Science, AI, and Predictive Analytics
Chief Data Scientist
This half-day Data Science Bootcamp is designed for participants seeking data science skills, who are eager to expand their knowledge through building and evaluating predictive models. During this session, participants will obtain practical strategies associated with the growing discipline of data science and will cover data science processes using a variety of data analysis tools to discover patterns and relationships in data.
Participants will also learn the critical data science techniques and tools that enable discovery of accurate and actionable insights. This practical session emphasizes key predictive modeling techniques, such as classification, regression, and clustering.
This is part of an optional Data Science Bootcamp. Learn more about the courses offered, or attend this individual course.
You Will Learn
- Essential skills to design, build, test, and evaluate predictive models
- How to conquer technical data science obstacles
- Ways to match appropriate predictive modeling methods to particular project types
- Methods for applying data science algorithms to real data and interpreting the results
- Resources, skills, and plans that you can take with you to apply to your next data science project
- Analytics practitioners
- Data scientists
- IT professionals
- Business analysts
- Analytics project leaders
- Technical managers