Level: Intermediate to Advanced
There have been rapid advances in AI and the areas of deep learning (DL), large language models (LLMs), and large foundation models. At the same time, there has been a rush of open-source and product-specific and field-specific models that continue to evolve at a rapid pace. We have reached a tipping point where these technologies can be adapted to business domain context for competitive advantage. In this course, you will learn to chart your organization’s path in the world of advanced AI and DL—and build a roadmap to deliver tangible business outcomes!
Getting started is not as simple as selecting and installing a product. You will learn several aspects that must be considered when creating a roadmap for your organization. These factors will be used to understand the current solutions landscape. You will learn to identify a series of options, evaluate them in the context of your business and technical environments, and identify the correct path forward.
Attend this course and leave with a firm grasp of the end state.
You Will Learn
- The age of adaptive general intelligence
- The architectural landscape
- Language, image, video, and motion models
- Large foundational models
- LLM drivers—embed, encode, and decode
- Search, similarity, and transformer models
- Establishing outcomes and value
- Risks and guardrails
- Defining a roadmap and timeline
- Plug and play, code and optimize
- Analytics program leadership
- Data engineers
- Data scientists
- Data analytics team members
- Product managers