At the December Virtual Summit, our speakers will bring you up to speed on the latest trends in data management and provide the best practices you need to put this information to work in your business.
The TDWI research team will give you a clear view of important trends and developments, backed by in-depth quantitative research. Expert speakers will help you build a strategy that’s right for your business, and case study speakers will share their own journeys with you.
Topics will include:
- Trends and emerging best practices for data management in real-world business environments, based on the latest quantitative research and analysis from TDWI
- Data virtualization approaches that modernize data architecture, support rapid solution development, enable data pipeline development, and support solution prototyping
- Data Fabric and data mesh architectures that support modern requirements for data latency and time-to-solution
- The strengths of NoSQL technologies, what kind of business problems they solve, how they change roles and processes, and how they coexist with relational data management
- Multi-model databases and the continued relevance of relational technology in modern data architectures
- Organizational impacts on roles, program structure, development processes, and operations