Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Data and data management are essential to every business and every organization, but if data is the common denominator of business, data analysis is becoming a key differentiator. In the near future, every business will be an analytics business.
This course looks in detail at one of the key attributes of an analytics business: data literacy.
This is part of an optional Data Literacy Bootcamp. Learn more about the courses offered, or attend this individual course.
You Will Learn
- Why data literacy is an organizational practice, not just an individual skill
- How to develop a better understanding of data and analytics in many business functions
- What specific skills are needed for data literacy
- How to assess data literacy in your teams
- How to build a community of practice around data and analytics in your organization
- The importance of visualization, storytelling, and collaboration in a data-literate team
- How to hire, train, and retain staff in a data-literate enterprise
- Analytics leaders
- Business strategists