TDWI’s complimentary Virtual Summit this October prepares data leaders to streamline solution delivery by tapping into modern data engineering trends for agile and scalable data integration, management, and delivery.
At the October Virtual Summit, our speakers will show you how to modernize your data integration architecture to enable the agile delivery of data for business decision-making. TDWI research analysts will expose trends and opportunities based on our latest quantitative research, with expert analysis and recommended best practices. Expert speakers will show you how to translate these trends into valuable initiatives in your own business, and our case study speakers will share the details of their own journeys.
Topics will include:
- Trends and opportunities in data management processes, and best practices based on TDWI research
- Strategies for data integration including data fabrics and data mesh
- Closing the gap that separates business applications from BI, analytics, and data warehousing solutions to deliver mission-critical data management
- Adapting to cloud, multicloud, and hybrid cloud environments that are the reality of most businesses today
- Technologies that support pipeline automation, real-time integration, data virtualization, metadata catalogs, and more
- Scalable and agile methods for managing data pipelines as the spectrum of democratized users grows and widens