Driving Customer-360 Insights with Modern MDM, GenAI, and Cloud Data Platforms
Webinar Speaker: David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
Date: Thursday, December 14, 2023
Time: 12:00 p.m. PT / 3:00 p.m. ET
A single view of accurate, complete, and actionable customer information can be a game-changer for organizations across many industries. Data-driven marketing, sales, and customer support need customer-360 insights to boost personalized marketing, cross-sell/up-sell offers, and customer experiences that increase loyalty and share of wallet.
As customer data grows rapidly in volume and variety, most organizations face tremendous challenges:
- Sources are numerous in a multichannel world; data is fragmented across data silos and legacy approaches to managing data quality and anomaly detection are no longer adequate.
- It’s hard to understand how vital pieces of customer data are related; you can’t get holistic views of customers and which products or services they use.
- Data governance and security are at risk; it is difficult to use traditional methods of controlling access to sensitive data such as personally identifiable information (PII).
Register today to attend this TDWI webinar and learn how you can use modern cloud data platforms, master data management (MDM), and generative AI to overcome these and other challenges. Expert speakers will discuss the latest practices and solutions for establishing a customer master data resource that can improve data quality, increase efficiency, and accelerate innovation.
We’ll explore how to:
- Use modern MDM and generative AI to fix, master, manage, and enrich customer data, metadata, and master data, especially in industries such as banking, healthcare, insurance, life sciences, and retail/CPG.
- Deliver customer-360 insights with single views of accurate, complete, and consistent data while also improving PII classification and protection.
- Use knowledge graphs to map customer relationships across business lines and recognize households, influencers, and critical connections among individuals, locations, products, and services; use generative AI to reduce the complexity of data search and utilization.
VP, Global Specialists
As one of the founders of Siperian (Informatica MDM), Khoi Hoang has over 22 years of experience in data management and is a leader and innovator in the market. At Informatica, Khoi leads the Global Specialist team across master data management, data governance, and data integration technologies. These teams use their deep understanding of today's complex technology landscape to help organizations make the right technology choices. By first gaining a deep understanding of business challenges, Khoi helps identify the best solutions that not only address immediate business pains but also future-proof investments for organizations looking to become more data-centric.