Information Architecture: Building A Solid Foundation
You can't escape the need for architecture - whether your data is big or small! All organizations have information architectures. The question is: How effectively do they use them? This presentation provides a clear and concise understanding of why you must manage your organizational data/information architecture.
Research indicates that organizations do not understand what it means to use architecture to support organizational strategy. Participants will understand the requirements for an iterative, incremental approach to data/information architecture reengineering, the complimentary role of architectural frameworks, and the ability to articulate the business value of data/information architecture projects and components.
- What is data/information architecture?
- Why is data/information architecture important?
- Data/information architecture frameworks
- Considerations for improving data architecture utility within your organization
- Guiding principles & best practices
- Relationship to the SDLC