Pervasive Analytics – Building Analytics into Everyday Business Activities
Early adopters used business intelligence for operational reporting or analyses that guided strategic decision making, supporting senior managers but largely ignoring the hundreds, if not thousands, of decision-making opportunities presented each day. But as BI has migrated to the mainstream, there is growing recognition that the decision-making processes of a broad constituency of staff members can be better informed when individuals are directly presented with actionable knowledge as part of their everyday procedures, even if they are not aware of it!
This extends beyond casual users presented with analytical reports of power users executing ad hoc queries. In this Webinar, we discuss the trends and technologies around pervasive analytics: designing business processes so that the results of data warehousing and analytics are directly embedded into the operational and transactional applications that run the business. The blending of actionable knowledge supplied by business analytics with operational systems helps improve the decision-making capabilities of a wide range of participants and stakeholders to drive ways to improve and expand the business.
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- Example use cases for embedded analytics
- Understanding technology considerations to support pervasive analytics
- Building business intelligence into your applications
- Incorporating unstructured content such as customer feedback or social media data in a timely manner
- Real-time operational analytics and integration with cloud services